About the Program
Following on the heels of the award-winning first phase of this project, with funding from the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration’s Partnership Project Office, the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy – Canada has launched a multi year initiative, the Inclusive Giving Fellowship Program, which will offer inclusion-oriented education, training and networking activities and one-on-one mentorship for Ontario-based mid-level and emerging non-profit professionals representing a wide range of cultural backgrounds and interests.
Over the course of eight months, each Fellow will receive the following:
- Complimentary 1 year membership from AFP
- Full scholarships to 6 AFP professional development and education opportunities, including the Fundraising Day conference and 3-day fundraising Congress, Fundamentals of Fundraising and three webinars.
- One-on-one senior level mentorship
- Opportunity to develop organizational policies and practices on diversity and inclusion
- Funds available for travel and accommodations for mandatory Fellowship sessions.
- Support from Program Manager throughout the Fellowship
- A Certificate of Inclusive Leadership from AFP upon completion of the program
The goal of this program is to build a pipeline of fundraising leaders that reflect the diversity of our communities.