About the Program
The AFP Foundation for Philanthropy – Canada is pleased to launch the national expansion of the Fellowship in Inclusion and Philanthropy Program, with funding from Canadian Heritage. The Fellowship will provide dedicated education, professional development and mentorship to 20 mid-level and emerging non-profit professionals from across Canada, representing a wide range of cultural backgrounds and interests. The goal of this program is to build the capacity of emerging fundraising leaders that reflect the diversity of our communities.
Over the course of seven months, each Fellow will receive the following:
- Complimentary 1-year membership to AFP
- Full scholarships to the following AFP professional development and education opportunities:
- Participation in the 3-day fundraising Congress in Toronto on November 19-21, 2018, plus a day of diversity and inclusion training in Toronto on November 18, 2018;
- “Fundamentals of Fundraising” or “CFRE Review Course”
- Three webinars
- One-on-one senior level mentorship
- Support to develop organizational policies and practices on diversity and inclusion
- Support from the Program Director throughout the Fellowship
- A Certificate of Inclusive Leadership from AFP upon completion of the program
The application process is now closed. Check back here soon to meet the next cohort of Fellows!